1. Yonghai Li, Masoud Baghernejad, Al-Galiby Qusiy, David Zsolt Manrique, Guanxin Zhang, Joseph Hamill, Yongchun Fu, Peter Broekmann, Wenjing Hong,* Thomas Wandlowski, Deqing Zhang,* and Colin Lambert*，Three-State Single-Molecule Naphthalenediimide Switch: Integration of a Pendant Redox Unit for Conductance Tuning，Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 13586 –13589。出版年: NOV 9 2015 1433-7851
2. Guanxin Zhang, Fang Hu, and Deqing Zhang*，Manipulation of the Aggregation and Deaggregation of Tetraphenylethylene and Silole Fluorophores by Amphiphiles: Emission Modulation and Sensing Applications，LANGMUIR 2015，31(16). 4593-4604 出版年: APR 28 2015 0743-7463
3. Jingjing Yao, Zhengxu Cai, Zitong Liu*, Chenmin Yu, Hewei Luo, Yang Yang, Sifen Yang, Guanxin Zhang, and Deqing Zhang*, Tuning the Semiconducting Behaviors of New Alternating Dithienyldiketopyrrolopyrrole–Azulene Conjugated Polymers by Varying the Linking Positions of Azulene, Macromolecules, 2015, 48 (7), pp 2039–2047. DOI: 10.1021/acs.macromol.5b00158 Publication Date (Web): March 31, 2015 0024-9297
4. Fang Hu , Guanxin Zhang , * Chi Zhan , Wei Zhang , Yongli Yan , Yongsheng Zhao ,Hongbing Fu , and Deqing Zhang *, Highly Solid-State Emissive Pyridinium-Substituted Tetraphenylethylene Salts: Emission Color-Tuning with Counter Anions and Application for Optical Waveguides, Small, 2015, 11(11), 1335–1344. First published: 22 October 2014. 1613-6810
5. Yan ZENG, Guanxin ZHANG2), Deqing ZHANG, A Tetraphenylethylene-based Fluorescent Chemosensor for Cu2+ in Aqueous Solution and Its Potential Application to Detect Histidine, Analytical Sciences, Vol. 31 (2015) No. 3 p. 191-195 Released on J-STAGE March 10, 2015 0910-6340
6. Shidang Xu, Youyong Yuan, Xiaolei Cai, Chong-Jing Zhang, Fang Hu, Jing Liang, Guanxin Zhang, Deqing Zhang and Bin Liu, Tuning the singlet-triplet energy gap: a unique approach to efficient photosensitizers with aggregation-induced emission (AIE) characteristics, Chem. Sci., 2015,6(10), 5824-5830, First published online 06 Jul 2015. 2041-6520
7. Guangxue Feng, Youyong Yuan, Hu Fang, Ruoyu Zhang, Bengang Xing, Guanxin Zhang, Deqing Zhang and Bin Liu, A light-up probe with aggregation-induced emission characteristics (AIE) for selective imaging, naked-eye detection and photodynamic killing of Gram-positive bacteria, Chem. Commun., 2015,51(62), 12490-12493. First published online 22 Jun 2015. 1359-7345
8. Yang Yang, Guanxin Zhang,* Chenmin Yu, Jingjing Yao, Zitong Liu and Deqing Zhang*, New conjugated molecules with four DPP (diketopyrrolopyrrole) moieties linked by [2,2]paracyclophane as electron acceptors for organic photovoltaic cells, New J. Chem., 2015,39(8), 6421-6427. First published online 11 Jun 2015. 1144-0546
9. Lu Zhang, Wenwen Liu, Xianhong Huang, Guanxin Zhang, Xuefei Wang, Zhuo Wang, Deqing Zhang and Xingyu Jiang, Old is new again: a chemical probe for targeting mitochondria and monitoring mitochondrial membrane potential in cells, Analyst, 2015,140(17), 5849-5854. published online 19 Jun 2015. 0003-2654
10. Ming Wang, Guanxin Zhang and Deqing Zhang, Enzyme-driven i-motif DNA folding for logic operations and fluorescent biosensing, Chem. Commun., 2015,51(18), 3812-3815. published online 27 Jan 2015.
11. Xiaobiao Dong,a Fang Hu,a Zitong Liu,a Guanxin Zhang*a and Deqing Zhang*, A fluorescent turn-on low dose detection of gamma-radiation based on aggregation-induced emission, Chem. Commun., 2015,51(18), 3892-3895. published online 30 Jan 2015.